Thursday 18 March 2010

Troll Dolls!


























I have been trying out new things to use for 'carrying around' projects and discovered this cute little troll doll pattern (and the rest of the blog is awesome too, desperately want to try out the Star Wars Ami's)
I have been experimenting with different colours, yarns and sizes and so far we have a lttle family.
Princess says they are called the Sprouts. I give up trying to figure out her mind.
We took them to the park for a day out, they seemed to have fun!






























I was also very pleased to see a slightly stroppier sign about feeding bread to the ducks. Hopefully people will take notice now, although I did see 2 people read it and then pull out a bag of bread to throw to the seagulls...

No comments:

Post a Comment