Saturday 1 May 2010

Flowers flowers everywhere

I have become a bit obsessed with 5 petal flowers, really simple to make and fast, and can be used for so many things.
I went out last night for the first time in ages and decided that my bag was lacking something...so I snapped an old VHS and unrolled the tape. Got out a big hook and some superglue and ended up with this




I made 2 flowers, one slightly smaller and glued them on top of each other onto the bag.
















This morning DangerB has been needing constant cuddles as she isn't well and poor PrincessB was feelign a little neglected, so I grabbed a boring school hairclip, her favourite yarn, a hook and a needle, and 5 minutes later we had a happy girl
























Super fast flower

Ch5 and join in first with ss.
Ch3, (yo, pull up loop through circle, , yo and pull through 2 loops on hook) repeat once and then yo and pull through all 3 loops, ch 3 and sc into circle.
Repeat above 4 more times, ss into base of first petal.
Use ends to fasten it to whatever you want to girl up!

No comments:

Post a Comment